Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, India.
I am NICE Fellow at ITIC, IIT Hyderabad, India. I have done PhD in Chemical Engineering. Currently, I am working to develop systems for Water treatment and Organic food processing.
Water treatment, Organic Food Processing, Biofuels
- A review on pesticide degradation from irrigation water and techno-economic feasibility of treatment technologies, Water Environment Research 2021. https://doi.org/10.1002/wer.1620
- Hydrodynamic cavitation as an imperative technology for the treatment of petroleum refinery effluent, Journal of Water Process Engineering 2019. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jwpe.2019.02.008
- Clean Water for Developing Countries: Feasibility of Different Treatment Solutions, Encyclopedia of Environmental Health 2019. https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-409548-9.11079-6
- Rankala Lake clean-up using Make in India technology – An initiative towards Swachh Bharat mission, Chemical Weekly 2017.
- Mechanistic insight on the sonolytic degradation of phenol at interface and bulk using additives, Journal of Advanced Oxidation Technologies 2017. https://doi.org/10.1515/jaots-2017-0013