Assistant Professor, Electrical Engineering Department, IIT Patna, India
Saurabh Kumar Pandey received the B.E. and M.Tech. degrees from RGPV University in 2007 and 2009, respectively, and Ph.D. degree in optoelectronic devices from IIT Indore. He is currently an Assistant Professor with the Electrical Engineering Department, IIT Patna, India. He is Prof. in Charge of Device Fabrication Lab and head of Sensors and Optoelectronics Research Group (SORG).
Research interests are focused on modelling, simulation, and fabrication of optoelectronic devices, including solar cells, gas sensors, and photodetectors.
List of publications (2020-21):
- Aishwarya Kaity, Shubham, Sangeeta Singh and Saurabh Kumar Pandey, “Optimal Design and Photovoltaic Performance of Eco friendly, Stable and Efficient Perovskite Solar Cell” Superlattices and Microstructures vol. 156 106972 2021.
- Rashmi Ranjan Kumar, Raghvendra, Ranjit Laha and Saurabh Kumar Pandey, “Growth and Characterization of ZnO/MgZnO Thin Film Hetero Structures on p Si for Visible Light Detectors” Semiconductor Science and Technology 36 (2021) 095022.
- Ravi Ranjan, Prakash Pareek, Mukul Kumar Das and Saurabh Kumar Pandey, “Numerical Design and Frequency Response of all group-IV alloys based MQW Transistor Laser” Journal of Computational Electronics (In press) 2021.
- Raghvendra, Rashmi Ranjan and Saurabh Kumar Pandey, “Theoretical Study of Charge Carrier Lifetime and Recombination on the Performance of Eco-friendly Perovskite Solar Cell” IEEE Trans. on Electron Devices vol.68 no.7 pp. 3446-3452 2021.
- Shubham, Raghvendra, Chetan Pathak and Saurabh Kumar Pandey, “Evaluation of Performance Constraints and Structural Optimization of a Core-Shell ZnO Nanorod based Eco-Friendly Perovskite Solar Cell” Solar Energy vol.215 pp. 473-481 2021.
- Saurabh Kumar Pandeyand Srest Somay, “Device Engineering Approach towards Stable, Efficient and Eco Friendly Perovskite Solar cell” IEEE Trans. on Electron Devices vol.68 no.3 pp. 1142-1148 2021.
- Rashmi Ranjan Kumar, Raghvendra, Sushil Kumar Pandey and Saurabh Kumar Pandey, “Experimental investigation and comparative analysis of electron beam evaporated ZnO/MgxZn1-xO/CdxZn1-xO thin films for photodiode applications” Superlattices and Microstructuresvol. 150 1067872021.
- Rashmi Ranjan Kumar, Muddam Raja Sekhar, Raghvendra, Ranjit Laha and Saurabh Kumar Pandey, “Comparative studies of ZnO thin flms grown by electron beam evaporation, pulsed laser and RF sputtering technique for optoelectronics applications” Applied Physics A vol.126 issue 11 pp. 859-869 2020.
- Saurabh Kumar Pandeyand Srest Somay, “Numerical Analysis of rGO/silver nanowire based single crystal perovskite solar cell” IEEE Trans. on Electron Devices vol.67 no. 10 pp. 4321-4327 2020.
- Deepak Punetha and Saurabh Kumar Pandey, “Enhancement and Optimization in Sensing Characteristics of Ammonia Gas Sensor based on Light Assisted Nanostructured WO3 Thin Film”, IEEE Sensor Journal vol.20, pp. 14617-14623 2020.
- Muddam Raja Sekhar, Rashmi Ranjan Kumar, Suman Kumari, Ranjit Laha, Saurabh Kumar Pandey and Manoranjan Kar, “Visible light photoconductivity studies of gold nanoparticle embedded ZnO thin films for photo detector application” Semiconductor Science and Technology vol. 35, 115004, 2020.
- Shubham, Raghvendra, Chetan Pathak and Saurabh Kumar Pandey, “Design, Performance and Defect Density Analysis of Efficient Eco-Friendly Perovskite Solar Cell” IEEE Trans. on Electron Devices vol. 67, no. 7, pp. 2837-2843, 2020.
- Shreya Suman, Deepak Punetha and Saurabh Kumar Pandey, “Improvement in Sensing Characteristics of Silicon Microstructure based MEMS Capacitive Sensor for Automotive Applications"Silicon vol.13 pp. 1475-1483 2021.
- Deepak Punetha, Manoranjan Kar and Saurabh Kumar Pandey, “A new type low-cost, fexible and wearable tertiary nanocomposite sensor for room temperature hydrogen gas sensing” Scientific Reports, Nature vol. 10 (2151) 2020.
- Priyanshu Verma, Deepak Punetha, Saurabh Kumar Pandey, “Sensitivity Optimization of MEMS Based Piezoresistive Pressure Sensor for Harsh Environment” Silicon vol. 12 no. 11 pp. 2663-2671 2020.
- Deepak Punetha and Saurabh Kumar Pandey, “Sensitivity Enhancement of Ammonia gas sensor based on hydrothermally synthesized rGO/WO3 nanocomposites” IEEE Sensor Journal vol.20, pp. 1738-1745 2020.