Assistant Professor, Kamdhenu University, Anand-388110, Gujarat, India
At present Dr. Hati is working as Assistant Professor in the Department of Dairy Microbiology, SMC College of Dairy Science, Kamdhenu University, Anand, Gujarat, India since 2012. Dr. Hati did his Master and PhD from National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal, India. Dr. Hati also completed his Post-Doc from University of Queensland, Australia. Dr. Hati published more than 70 research papers in reputed Journals nationally and internationally, 15 review papers, 24 popular articles, 8 Book Chapters and 3 edited books. He received prestigious NAAS Young Scientist Award-2018 and ISCA Dr (Mrs.) Gouri Ganguly Memorial Award-2019. He is also the elected fellow member of National Academy of Sciences, India (NASI). He is also selected as Associates Fellow of National Academy of Agricultural Sciences, India (NAAS); West Bengal Academy of Science and Technology (WAST) and National Academy of Dairy Sciences India (NADSI).
Production and Characterization of Bioactive peptides, Probiotics, Fermented milks, Lactic acid bacteria
- Subrota Hati, Ningtyas DN, Khanuja JK, Prakash S. 2020. β-Glucosidase from almonds and yoghurt cultures in the biotransformation of isoflavones in soy milk. Food Bioscience, 34: 100542. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fbio.2020.100542)
- Dian Widya Ningtyas; Subrota Hati; Sangeeta Prakash (2020). Bioconversion and bioaccessibility of isoflavones from sogurt during in vitro digestion
- Food Chemistry DOI: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2020.128553.
- Brij Pal Singh, Rotimi E. Aluko, Subrota Hati and Divyang Solanki. 2021. Bioactive peptides in the management of lifestyle-related diseases: Current trends and future perspectives.Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition (https://doi.org/10.1080/10408398.2021.1877109).
- Gauravkumar Panchal, Amar Sakure, and Subrota Hati. 2021. Peptidomic profiling of fermented goat milk: considering the fermentation-time dependent proteolysis by Lactobacillus and characterization of novel peptides with Antioxidative activity. Journal of Food Science & Technology (Accepted) 10.1007/s13197-021-05243-w.