Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Patna
Dr. Udit Satija is working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Patna and a senior member of IEEE. He received his Ph.D. in the area of Cardiac Signal Processing from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bhubaneswar. Currently, he is working on development of different IoT-enabled cardiac signal analysis and mental health analysis systems. . He has 7 IEEE Journals and more than 10 other SCI Journals. He has received a number of citations of close to 750 and has h-index of 14 and i10-index of 19.
Signal Processing, Biomedical Signal Processing, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, System Development for different IoT-enabled systems, signal processing, and Machine Learning for Wireless Communication.
- M. Saini, U. Satija, and M. D. Upadhayay, “Wavelet Based Waveform Distortion Measures for Assessment of Denoised EEG Quality With Reference to Noise-Free EEG Signal,”IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 27, pp. 1260-1264, 2020.
- M. Saini, U. Satija, M. D. Updhayay, “An Effective Automated Method for Detection and Suppression of Muscle Artifacts from Single-Channel EEG Signal”, IET Healthcare Technology Letters, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 35-40, 2020.
- M. Sani, Payal, U. Satija, “An Effective and Robust Framework for Ocular Artifact Removal from Single-Channel EEG Signal Based On Variational Mode Decomposition”, IEEE Sensor Journal, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 369-376, 2019.
- U. Satija, B. Ramkumar, M. S. Manikandan, “A New Automated Signal QualityAware ECG Beat Classification Method for Unsupervised ECG Diagnosis Environments,” IEEE Sensor Journal, vol. 19, 1, pp. 277-286, 2018.
- U. Satija,N. Trivedi, G. Biswal, B. Ramkumar, “Specific emitter identification based on variational mode decomposition and spectral features in single hop and relaying scenarios” IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics & Security, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 581-591, 2018.
- U. Satija, B. Ramkumar, M. S. Manikandan, “Automated ECG Noise Detection and Classification System for Unsupervised Healthcare Monitoring,” IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 722 - 732, 2018.
- U. Satija, B. Ramkumar, M. S. Manikandan, “A review of signal processing techniques for ECG signal quality assessment,” IEEE Reviews in Biomedical Engineering, vol. 11, pp. 36-52, 2018.
- U. Satija, B. Ramkumar, M. S. Manikandan, “An Automated ECG Signal Quality Assessment Method for Unsupervised Diagnostic Systems,” Biocybernetics and Biomedical Engineering (Elsevier), vol. 38, no.1, pp. 54-70, 2018.
- T. Dutta, U. Satija, B. Ramkumar, M. S. Manikandan, “Blind impulse estimation and removal using sparse signal decomposition framework for OFDM systems, Circuits System & Signal Processing (Springer), vol. 37, no. 2, pp. 847-861, Feb. 2018.
- U. Satija, B. Ramkumar, M. S. Manikandan, “Real-Time signal quality-aware ECG telemetry system for IoT-based health care monitoring,” IEEE Internet of Things Journal, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 815-823, June 2017.